1. Work out 3D mould project according to the customer request and ZT standard.
2.Send the 3D mould project to customer via. FTP or email for customer confirmation or modification for the mould.
3. After all 3D mould project confirmed, ZT will work out the detailed 2D drawing and start the steel cutting. At the same time, our Process Dept. starts to follow the project and send to the customer the tooling & processing schedule.
4. Mould base and components ordering and preparation.
5. Manufacture Dept. begins insert block precision tooling and the QC Dept. follow the project closely and update the tooling & processing schedule weekly, report to the customer by photos.
6. Check all systems of the moulds before assemble them.
7. Adjust and assembling the mould. First stage necessary polishing.
8. Mould 1st Testing (or 2nd Testing if necessary), check the product dimension and take down the mould testing report.
9. Send the testing sample to customer for improvements or confirmation and instruction of mould shipping.
10.Packaging and shipment together with mould operation instruction, mould assembling drawing, spare parts list and mould quality certificate.